The Importance of Attending these Events. With the increased customer demand, there is a need for improvement in the Trucking & 3PL events supply chain industry. These can be attained by attending a series of events which are organized for the betterment of this industry.
The following are the Top ten trucking events to go to in 2019
- Truckers Jamboree. Held in Walcott Iowa, it has been in existence since 1979. It’s held to commemorate truckers in the 3PL industry in the American market. It features truck displays as well as sports to educate people about the trucking industry.
- Great American Trucking Show. This takes place in Dallas, Texas where exhibitors meet to showcase their trucks, spare parts as well as engage in interactive dialogues with the public on how to make improvements in this industry.
- National Truck Driving Championship. Professional truckers compete in a safe environment and encourage drivers to be careful while driving.
- InSight User Conference. Teamwork is the main focus of this conference. It serves to show clarity through improved performance in the trucking sector.
- CVSA Annual Conference and Exhibition. Here, the government and stakeholders come together to effect necessary changes in the trucking industry.
- Accelerate Conference and Expo. This is dedicated to the women in the 3PL industry. It is held to promote gender diversity and create networking opportunities too.
- ATA Management Conference and Expo. Held in San Diego, it features a business-oriented theme, focusing on the improvement of the 3PL industry.
- NASTC Conference. This is geared toward an industrial supply chain management service for the smallholders in this industry, allowing growth and prosperity.
- NAFA 2019 institute and Expo
For networking purposes, fleet managers gather once a year to receive training from prominent people concerning the 3PL industry. Take control of your freight with an Asset-Based 3PL Logistics Trucking Company that can assure you transparency from the port to your destination nationwide, request a free quote today and discover your asset-based logistics solution.
Mid America Trucking Show. From current insights to evolving technology, this conference hosts truck manufacturers from around the world to discuss improvement strategies in this industry.
It is essential for one to attend the above exhibitions since they are important for the growth of the industry. They happen yearly, so it is easy to plan for them.
List of Sources